Three modules plus validation quizzes, approximately 4 – 6 hours to complete and can be completed in stages.
Price: £99 / License
- Scope of the Code
- Background to pharmaceutical industry regulation
- Company liability
- Agency responsibility
- What is promotion?
- What is non-promotion?
- What are the principles of promotion?
- Top tips for navigating the approval process
- Copy Approval
- What is origination?
- What is a job bag?
- Job bag stages (concept to approved for distribution)
- Originator responsibilities
- Audit checklist
Learning quizzes consisting of 5 randomized multiple-choice questions per module, with a recommended overall pass-mark of 80%