Series of 3 modules, approximately 3-6 hours to complete and can be completed in stages.
Price: £76 / License
Module 1: Promotion v Non-promotion
- Scope of the Code
- Key definitions and principles
- What can go wrong
Module 2: Field Activities
- What is a rep and how should they behave?
- Promotional and non-promotional responsibilities
- Interactions with non-promotional colleagues
Module 3: Meetings
- Responsibilities and documentation
- Working with consultants
- Advisory boards and international meetings
- Approval and disclosure
- Meetings checklist
Learning quiz consisting of 5 randomized multiple-choice questions per module, with a recommended overall pass-mark of 80%.