Series of 4 modules, approximately 1-2 hours each to complete and can be completed in stages.
Price: £299 / License
Module 1: What is Copy Approval?
- Copy approval process and standards
- Essential information to determine route of approval
- Case examples
Module 2: Promotion and non-promotion
- Principles of promotion
- Principles for some key non-promotional areas
Module 3: Origination
- The originator’s checklist: initiation, documentation, approval and archiving
- Working with agencies
Module 4: Review
- The reviewer’s checklist: technical, scientific and Code review
- Working with signatories
Learning quiz consisting of 5 randomized multiple-choice questions per module.