Baseline assessment of 50 randomized multiple-choice questions, approximately 1-2 hours to complete.
Price: £3959 / License*
Series of 10 modules (1-2 hours each) with associated learning quizzes and homework (monitored by CompliMed mentors).
- Scope of the Code
- Promotional activities/materials
- Non-promotional activities/materials
- Meetings & hospitality
- Field activities
- Patients & patient organizations
- Communicating with the public and media
- MEGS, Joint working and disclosure
- Digital communications
- Approval and complaints
Oral viva (recommended pass-mark of 90%) covers:
- Knowledge: Code requirements
- Instinct: review of advertisements
- Judgement: discussion of theoretical scenario
- Decision-making: assessment of PMCPA case
Mentoring sessions discuss homework and practice signatory skills.
*Five mentoring sessions are recommended:
- £1100 / session inhouse OR – £275 / person/session at CompliMed office
Vivas conducted by CompliMed are £440 each
- assessment materials are included in the license fee