Baseline assessment of 50 randomized multiple-choice questions, approximately 1-2 hours to complete.
Price: £4355 / License*
Series of 10 modules (1-2 hours each) with associated learning quizzes and homework (monitored by Pharmalex mentors).
- Scope of the Code
- Promotional activities & Materials
- Non-promotional activities & Materials
- Meetings & hospitality
- Field activities
- Communications with the public
- Communicating with patients and patient organizations
- Donations, Grants, Collaborative Working and disclosure
- Digital communications
- Approval Standards
Oral viva (recommended pass-mark of 90%) covers:
- Knowledge: Code requirements
- Instinct: review of advertisements
- Judgement: discussion of theoretical scenario
- Decision-making: assessment of PMCPA case
Mentoring sessions discuss homework and practice signatory skills.
*Five mentoring sessions are recommended:
- £1200 / session in-house OR – £1512 for five sessions (multi-company) with Pharmalex mentors
- Vivas conducted by PharmaLex are £485 each
- assessment materials are included in the license fee