Series of three modules:
Price: £225 / License
Module 1: Scope of the Code
- Promotion vs Non-promotion
- What is promotion?
- What is non-promotion?
- Which activities can be carried out pre-license?
- Pre-license Activities
- Need and perception
Module 2: Product-related pre-license activities
- Legitimate exchange of medical and scientific Information (LEMS)
- Advisory boards
- Market research (MR)
- Advance budgetary notification (ABN)
- Early access to medicines schemes (EAMS)
Module 3: Non-product-related pre-license activities
- Medical education
- Medical education goods and services (MEGS)
- Disease awareness
- Corporate events
Learning quiz consisting of 5 randomized multiple-choice questions per module, with a recommended overall pass-mark of 80%.